The Software engineering life gave me many pleasures. The new avatar had a protocol be followed. Swipe in at entering office. Swipe out when leaving office. I never carried a hand kerchief, because of comfortableness of using tissues.
The following are the common mistakes I often commit because of my alternation in mind.
1) Swipe in while entering home instead of using calling bell.
2) Sway hand before the normal water tap thinking it as electronic one.
3) Trying to switch (physical switch) off the monitor with the help of the mouse.
4) Often forget to close the normal taps. Thinking it would get stopped automatically.
5) Search hand towels(tissues) in home toilets & near wash basins.
6) Look for an internet café in remote villages.
My mistake List goes on…