God of Silence:
Silence…. Most spoken language in the entire UNIVERSE.
When I was in my school days, I felt some thing weird happening to me at times.
The same thing happened to many of my friends.
That is ————————Silence————————
Its 5 minutes for the “Strict” Chemistry class & people are yelling and playing in the class room. We all were happy about the forth coming long Diwali vacation (An INDIAN festival).
We all anticipated our teacher to come into class room at any time.
And at that instant a long PIN DROP DEAD SILENCE came into everyone. No one talked or even took a breath. I have never understood why this silence occupied everyone at the same time.
A possible reason from a philosophical point of view is that, GOD at times shows his/her presence like this. According to Hindus, being thoughtless is the existence of god. Thoughtlessness comes when we are silent, or focused on something. Let’s take silence in this case. So silence indirectly is showing that god is with us….
Silence is God.
We are born in this world for a PURPOSE. We live our life without recognizing it & eventually we die.
Even if we are not getting the cause of our life, we can make it spicy by doing something to satisfy ourselves before our death.
The outcome made me to write this post.
Main aim now is to list them 🙂
To do List
- Travel to all states & UT’s in India.
- Visit at least 25 countries
- Travel in Fighter aircraft
- Learn 1 foreign language
- Do a Guinness Record/ Limca Record
- Collect something weird
- Visit Seven wonders of the world (all times)
- Taking Photograph or meeting – with 50 celebrities
- To Visit 3 tallest Building & Bridge
- To Taste the world’s best Champagne, Wine, Liqueur, Tea & Coffee
- Watch a war zone
- Go for live in concert
- Visit TajMahal with my Wife
- Watch India Vs Pakistan Test match
- See a Mainframe computer
- Buy a Rolex
- Do a Public Speech
- Own a small library
- Create a customized bar inside home
- Buy a diamond to my mom
- To Travel in Cruise
- Witness the most endangered species
- Volunteer for UNICEF
- Own a perfume gallery
- Sponsor a child for studies
- Participate in a TV show
- Travel in Trans-Siberian Railway
- Swim in Dead Sea
- To feel a mild earthquake
- Witness a volcano eruption
- Touch or go closer to a Black Mamba & King Cobra
- Ride a bike at 220 Kmph.
- See Magic Show by David Blaine/David Copperfield/Sarkar PC
- Run in Marathon
Attend a Conference
- Do Sky Diving
- Watch a world cup Football match Live!!!
- Do Bungee Jumping
- Watch a Rocket Launch
- Attend Republic day/Independence day celebration in New Delhi
- Go in Roller Coaster
- Go in world’s tallest Ferris wheel – Singapore Flyer
- To handle a Gun/Rifle
- Do a Master’s Degree
- Fly in Hot Air Balloon
- Write a book (Not published necessarily)
- Read the Kamasutra
- Watch a Solar Eclipse/Lunar Eclipse
- Learn a musical instrument
- Sing a song for my child
- Dinner with Celebrity
- Do Ramp Walk
- Buy a high-end SLR Camera
- Long cycle journey
- Watch A380 Bus Build
- To Visit a Gallow
- Watch a Tornado/Cyclone
- To run a Business
- Read at least 50 Autobiographies/Biographies
- Lone Holiday in private island
- Helicopter Ride
- Visit NASA/CERN
- Trip in Submarine(preferably Atlantis)
- Have food in Underwater Hotel
- Visit African Rain forest or Amazon
- Visit Kailashnath temple in Himalayas
- To see a F1 race car
- To listen to a music composing
- To walk the Roads to Santiago
- To see a Sperm Whale
- To visit Maya/Inca/Aztec civilizations
- To see an Atom bomb/Nuclear reactor
- To Meet Paulo Coelho
- To Visit Vatican City
- To travel in Train engine.
- Build a website
- Do White water rafting